[vbox-dev] Call for testing (Linux and Solaris Guest Additions)

Andreas Löffler andreas.loeffler at oracle.com
Mon Dec 8 09:51:55 GMT 2014

Hi,

please see my answers inline:

On 06.12.2014 16:17, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
> First test results of GA 4.3.21.r97191
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BycgkMZbeQOzQUQ5eWJ4N0J2WFE/view?usp=sharing

Which VBoxClient instances were running when a user was logged in to the
desktop? Which desktop environment were you using? Was drag'n drop
enabled as "bidirectional" in the VM window menu?

> 2. Auto-mount of shared folders didn't work on my Debian 6-64 guest.

Was VBoxService running? Please note that auto-mounting newly created
Shared Folders without restarting the VM currently is not possible.

> ===
> Dynamic resolution resizing and seamless mode worked across all tested guests.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Andreas Löffler          | VirtualBox Engineering
Senior Software Engineer | Oracle Virtualization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Schiffbauergasse 14
D-14467 Potsdam, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher

Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that
help protect the environment