[vbox-dev] Call for testing, second try (Linux and Solaris Guest Additions)

Louis King Jr inlieuoflou at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:49:01 GMT 2014

Michael.

The problem I had yesterday is fixed. I didn't try to recreate the new one.
I haven't noticed any thing different except, I actually installed the test
build for OSX instead of just the GAs. Something that has changed is, the
guests no longer remember what size they were when shutdown. Normally I
have all guests set to 1920x1080 and when I start them they opened to that
size. Now they don 't.