[vbox-dev] utlizing the nvidia card of the host machine in the vm

Mario Lobo mlobo at digiart.art.br
Tue Aug 12 22:22:38 GMT 2014

Klaus;

Hijacking the topic a bit, what would be required (technically and
"licensingly") to implement these basic pci passthrough
functionalities on the ose source (freeBSD in particular), specially
for using it on sound cards?

Thanks,

P.S. - Sorry for top-posting but it seems to be the trend on this list.

--
Mario Lobo
http://www.mallavoodoo.com.br

"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,
because that would also stop you from doing clever things."