[vbox-dev] <PATCH> Minor changes to e1000 device to support Phar Lap ETS

Jeff Westfahl jeff.westfahl at ni.com
Mon Apr 7 19:43:34 GMT 2014

Aleksey,

Yes, setting MDIC_ERROR in addition to MDIC_READY is probably better
behavior. I tested our drivers and they continue to work with both of
these bits set, so no complaints about that here.

Would you like me to resubmit the patch with this change?

Regards,

Jeff Westfahl

Aleksey Ilyushin <aleksey.ilyushin at oracle.com> wrote on 04/07/2014
02:11:43 PM: