[vbox-dev] <PATCH> Minor changes to e1000 device to support Phar Lap ETS

Jeff Westfahl jeff.westfahl at ni.com
Sun Apr 6 02:53:28 GMT 2014

Here's a patch to the e1000 emulated device that allows it to work with
drivers we've written for Phar Lap ETS, an RTOS we use on some of our
products. Please consider this for inclusion in VirtualBox. I won't claim
to have done exhaustive regression testing, but the e1000 driver for a
Windows 7 64-bit VM seems to run just fine with this patch applied. The
patch is against 4.3.8 OSE, but applied cleanly to public SVN.

Author: Jeff Westfahl <jeff.westfahl at ni.com>
License: Patch is under MIT license

Regards,

Jeff Westfahl