[vbox-dev] vbox 3D implementation

mikhail sennikovsky mikhail.sennikovsky at oracle.com
Thu Apr 3 07:52:52 GMT 2014

Just to get a bit more precise info on the current 3D source code location:

Guest-side code is located in
src/VBox/Additions/common/crOpenGL
src/VBox/Additions/WINNT/Graphics/Video (WDDM stuff)
src/VBox/Additions/WINNT/Graphics/Wine_new

Host-side code is in
src/VBox/HostServices/SharedOpenGL

Gues-Host shared code is
src/VBox/GuestHost/OpenGL