[vbox-dev] VBox 4.3 Beta - SDK Download

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Sat Sep 21 05:57:38 GMT 2013

Maxime,

the SDK upload was just not yet completed. Please have a look at the
download directory now.

Kind regards,

Frank

--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher