[vbox-dev] VBox 4.3 Beta - SDK Download

Maxime Dor maxime.dor at altherian.org
Mon Sep 16 21:49:13 GMT 2013

Hi Klaus,

Just wanted to let you know that so far, everything is very easy and that
except for the actual API changes, which are very limited from my PoV, all
the code is pretty much plug & play.
I'll run all my unit tests once I have adapted the changes you made and see
how it goes, but I don't fear.

I like when it's easy like this :) And I like the nice little tweaks you've
made - definitly makes more sense.