[vbox-dev] (no subject)

Joe Mortensen jmortensen at bensonmedical.com
Thu Oct 10 14:23:01 GMT 2013

Hello,

So I don't know if I'm completely missing something, just an idiot or both
but I'm trying to use the API to open a file on the guest machine and I'm
having some trouble figuring out how that should be done.

Looking at the documentation it seems like I want to call the FileOpen of
the IGuestSession interface but I have no idea what the openMode,
disposition and creationMode parameters need to be in order to do this.

Does anyone know what they would need to be if I wanted to open a file with
read/write access?

Here is some basic information about my setup:

Host

Vista SP2 x64

VirtualBox 4.2.4 r61684

Guest

Win 7 x64

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks.

Joe