[vbox-dev] VirtualBox 4.3.0: yasm cannot reference symbol `X86TSS64_size' in preprocessor

Bernhard Fröhlich decke at bluelife.at
Wed Nov 20 15:14:04 GMT 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> wrote:
> El día Wednesday, November 20, 2013 a las 11:15:46AM +0100, Bernhard Fr?hlich escribió:
>
>> > [/usr/ports/emulators/virtualbox-ose/work/VirtualBox-4.3.0/out/freebsd.x86/release/obj/VBoxSVC/src-server/freebsd/NetIf-freebsd.o]
>> > Error 1
>>
>> This is a different error that was fixed in the port on redports already.
>>
>> https://svn.redports.org/virtualbox
>> https://redports.org/browser/virtualbox/
>
> Hi,
>
> Do you have a patch file for this which fits into our portbuilding
> infrastructure?

Just follow the links please. For the lazy ones:

https://redports.org/changeset/19383/virtualbox

But anyway please checkout the port from redports or wait for the
next CFT because this is by far not the only fix that we have made
in the meantime.

And please use the FreeBSD lists because that is nothing that the
vbox developers need to bother with.

--
Bernhard Fröhlich
http://www.bluelife.at/