[vbox-dev] VirtualBox 4.3.0: yasm cannot reference symbol `X86TSS64_size' in preprocessor

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Tue Nov 19 19:12:09 GMT 2013

Hi Ritesh,

On 19.11.2013 14:01, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> I have hit the same on Debian Linux.

Since the debian folks would've reported this if it's happening to them
it still must be something specific to your setup.

In the FreeBSD port CFT I saw that several people said they're using
Clang as the compiler... but our build instructions say that one needs
actual gcc. Wonder if this is some subtle C preprocessor behavior
difference shining through with the yasm errors.