[vbox-dev] Latest updated manual

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Wed Nov 13 12:01:26 GMT 2013

Hello Jean-Philippe,

On 12/11/13 12:15, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
> 1. Is the translation of the GUI updated?
> 2. Could the VBoxManage output messages be translated?
> 3. Here's: http://manager.accelibreinfo.eu/update_manuals.tar.gz
> - The updated translation for the latest trunk:
> - The updated translation for 4.3 branch:

Thank you for your update, I have committed the changes!  The user
interface translation (at least the French one) should be completely
up-to-date to my knowledge.  And I don't think we are likely to be
making VBoxManage translatable in the near future I'm afraid (if anyone
knows otherwise they should feel free to correct me).

Regards,

Michael
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineering
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher