[vbox-dev] Todays update from SVN

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Tue May 28 12:40:00 GMT 2013

Good day Frank,

My mini toolbar is at the top. I am so used to it being on the top
because all my OSes have the panel at the bottom, I forgot to test it at
the bottom. I just tested again and the tool bar does work if I move it
to the bottom, but annoying for me because it gets activated when
accessing items from the panel.

Host = Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
Guest = any

I also tested reverting to the previous build and the mini toolbar works
again (at the top) which should eliminate the host or guest updates or
settings.

Perry