[vbox-dev] Cinnamon and 3D on Mac hosts.

mikhail sennikovsky mikhail.sennikovsky at oracle.com
Wed May 22 06:38:53 GMT 2013

You are right, 4.2.x has several 3D issues on OSX host. OSX host 3D
support should be significantly improved with the next major VBox release.
For now I can give a trunk test build for you to check whether Cinnamon
support is fixed for you.
Note that you'd also need to update Guest Additions with those supplied
with this test build.

!!! Note that the trunk is under heavy development now, so this build
can NOT be used in production environment,
but ONLY for testing purposes. !!!

OSX host:
http://www.virtualbox.org/download/testcase/VirtualBox-4.2.51-85924-OSX.dmg

Extention pack: