[vbox-dev] Subject: Com api. Cannot use IDisplay. It's null

Ivo Smits Ivo at UFO-Net.nl
Sat Mar 9 09:41:27 GMT 2013

Hi,

VirtualBox 4.2 has introduced a new lock type for VM frontends:
LockType.LockType_VM. You have to use this lock type, otherwise the
Console related objects are not initialized.

Ivo