[vbox-dev] A closed ticket, the title is called Non-translated strings.

Sergey Dubov Sergey.Dubov at oracle.com
Mon Jun 17 16:45:03 GMT 2013

Tae Wong <seotaewong40 at gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Mon, 17 Jun 2013
18:04:42 +0400:

> TheComputerGuy96 is back with the YouTube One Channel!
>
> You need to re-open ticket 11829 and remove 11778.
>
> VirtualBox have untranslated artifacts like "Starting virtual machine
> ...".

Hello,

Both those tickets related to the same issue actually (I mean the
*translating* issue described there).
The reason of it is quite complex to explain. To simplify, its our old
VirtualBox architectural issue.
These non-translated strings are coming to GUI from.. well, lets call it
"server side". We are not currently supporting translations for text which
is not originated on GUI side and I can't speak of any time estimations
required to fix that issue.

--
With Best Regards,
[Oracle/VirtualBox] Sergey Dubov