[vbox-dev] XV Video on Mac hosts

Klaus Espenlaub klaus.espenlaub at oracle.com
Tue Jun 4 13:56:37 GMT 2013

Hi Louis,

On 31.05.2013 20:31, Louis King Jr wrote:
> Another long standing issue with VirtualBox on Mac hosts. Virtually
> (pardon the pun) all Linux guests that have xv video as the default
> video output for media players with crash the guest or not work correctly

Please create a proper bug report for this on
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker - this mailing list is no
substitute.

Your 3 lines above are not detailed enough, you need to provide
information about the GPU in your system, and VBox.log as usual.
Otherwise we have no chance of ever reproducing this issue.