[vbox-dev] Exporting multiple VMs at one time

Louis King Jr inlieuoflou at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 01:32:20 GMT 2013

I just thought I would mention this here. When you choose "export
appliance", the dialog box that opens says you can choose more than one VM.
If you do so, it does create an .ova file but once it's done you can't
import it back into VirtualBox. This happens with Linux and Mac hosts and I
expect Windows hosts as well. I personally don't use .ova files but someone
in the VirtualBox forum had the problem so I thought I would test it.