[vbox-dev] VirtualBox OSE and HGCM

AMRUTH KUMAR JUTURU akjuturub04 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 23:11:27 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I have heard that to deploy our own HGCM service, I have to build the
VirtualBox myself (that loads my own HGCM service). So I am trying to build
VirtualBox. However, a lot of components mentioned here
<https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Windows%20build%20instructions>are very
old. (For example MingW Binutils mentioned version is 2.13.90 but that is
no longer present. Latest version is binutils 2.23. ) It has been mentioned
that gcc 3.4.2 and 3.4.5 do not work. Is it the case with all other
components (I mean can I download latest versions of other components? ).

--
Thanks,
Amruth Kumar Juturu