[vbox-dev] Using VirtualBox network drivers

Gary Palter palter at clozure.com
Thu Jul 18 15:11:47 GMT 2013

Well, I'm back.

My client has informed me that the alternatives suggested below aren't acceptable.  They want to use the VirtualBox network drivers.  How can I use those drivers without creating a VirtualBox VM?  Any pointers to documentation or sample code that will show me what I need would be most helpful.

Thank you,

  - Gary Palter
    Principal Software Engineer
    Clozure Associates