[vbox-dev] Updated translation

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Mon Jul 15 08:44:56 GMT 2013

Hello Jean-Philippe,

On 09/07/13 15:42, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:>
http://manager.accelibreinfo.eu/vbp.txt

 > Here's the patch containing the updated translation for the manual.
 > I hope I've not done so much mistakes, especially in VBoxManage where
a lot
 > of changes affected xml tags.
 >
 > Regards,

Thank you!  I have updated the translation.  I hope I got everything
right, as I had to make some manual adjustments.  Perhaps to clean up
the work flow a bit you could synchronise to what I have be replacing
your local copy entirely with my latest[1], which I hope should reflect
your copy, and in future providing full zip files of your local version
rather than diffs?  Since you are the only person working on the French
manual currently diffs do not gain us much anyway.

Regards,

Michael

[1] http://www.virtualbox.org/download/testcase/manual_fr.zip
--
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG   Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24                     VirtualBox engineering
71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher