[vbox-dev] SVN build r46920

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Mon Jul 8 16:35:22 GMT 2013

Hi Mikhail,

Yes it was fixed. Guessing it was Changeset 46990

I appreciate it and that you will look at the abort situation.  I have
this on 5 different hosts on 3 different machines all of them with
nvidia and all compiling their own copy of VirtualBox.

Perry

PS it seems that sending email direct to your email is an issue with my
providers mail server. They see you as a high threat and refuse to send
it direct.  Whom do I need to contact at Oracle about this so I can get
it resolved?  They say it is on your end, which I think is crazy but
need to figure out the reason.