[vbox-dev] Remote USB support

Vaibhav AGARWAL vaibhav.sr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:34:51 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to use 'Remote USB feature' provided by VirtualBox.

Following is my setup:
- VBox (Ubuntu 12.04) running on Windows7 PC
- Remote computer - Ubuntu 12.04. (VBox installed along with extension pack)
I started rdesktop-vrdp session from Remote computer using following command:
rdesktop-vrdp -r usb -u <username> <ipaddr::3389>

Now, I can't see USB devices attached to remote computer in VBox guest session.

Can anybody pls help/suggest right steps to do so....

--
Thanks,
./va