[vbox-dev] gcc version 4.8.0 found

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Tue Jan 29 07:39:54 GMT 2013

Hi Sérgio,

On Monday 28 January 2013 21:27:54 Sérgio Basto wrote:
> Next Fedora (19) will have gcc 4.8 and gcc 4.8 hit rawhide,
> have you already begin devel support for gcc 4.8 ?
> if yes where I found the patches ?

No support yet. gcc 4.8.0 is not released yet and even not yet branched.
We cannot waste resources fixing bugs against beta development tools. So
patience please. The adaptions will be visible in the public subversion
repository, as usual.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher