[vbox-dev] developer wiki

Brad Keifenheim betrue82 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:11:27 GMT 2013

Is there a developer wiki for VirtualBox?

I've been trying to compile VirtualBox on 64-bit Windows and would like a
little more information than what is provided in the build instructions. A
sample folder structure and configure command line for the dependencies
would be very helpful. Also, what kind of command line should I build with?
(Visual Studio x64 Command Line?)

I'm also looking for any helpful information related to debugging
VirtualBox with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. (How to setup a project /
attach the debugger / best practices.)