[vbox-dev] The documentation is translated into French

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sat Feb 23 14:21:26 GMT 2013

Hi,

Wouldn't be possible to include in the release process the translation? It would
be, for instance, possible to say that the release comes max 24h (but more generally
12h max) after the orjginal release. The thing is: I update the translation of
the manual and the changelog on the ply. So, once we want to release, I can be
up-to-date in only some hours (less than 5 in the week-end, 12h in the week).

Alternatively, we can decide that French manual is only online. It'd allow you
to release and me to translate the latest changes, after release, 24h after it
max, then we would release the up-to-date release of the manual/changelog online.

It implies that I subscribe too to the rss of the changelog to have changes in
real time. Additionally, we could be more efficient if I could commit on svn in
fr_FR dir. It'd speed up the delay of translation integration for the steps of
last changes.

These are my ideas I share with you.

Best regards,