[vbox-dev] Building Vbox on 64bits

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Tue Feb 5 00:10:51 GMT 2013

Hi,

Actually I think I could build VirtualBox. But a sed command was needed and
some symlinks, due to my environment. Now, I want to install the package
in /usr/local hierarchy. I built:

kmk -k -j1 all VBOX_PATH_SHARED_LIBS=/usr/local/lib/virtualbox VBOX_WITH_ORIGIN= VBOX_WITH_RUNPATH=/usr/local/lib/virtualbox VBOX_PATH_APP_PRIVATE=/usr/local/share/virtualbox VBOX_WITH_TESTCASES= VBOX_WITH_TESTSUITE= VBOX_WITH_PAM=