[vbox-dev] Can't use more than one vCPU after upgradingtoVirtualBox 4.3.x

Frank Mehnert frank.mehnert at oracle.com
Mon Dec 30 17:06:21 GMT 2013

Hi Tal,

we use GetLogicalProcessorInformation() to determine the number of physical
cores, see here:

https://www.virtualbox.org/browser/vbox/trunk/src/VBox/Runtime/r3/win/mp-win.cpp#L99

Kind regards,

Frank

--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz

Geschäftsführer: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher