[vbox-dev] Announcement: VirtualBox 4.3.4 and 4.2.20 released

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel chmeljanusz at seznam.cz
Tue Dec 3 19:53:30 GMT 2013

Dear MR Director,
Thank You for this excellent VIrtual box release. I would like to thank
The whole development team for their complex and outstanding programmers
work. C++ and Assembler knowledges are necessary to develope so complex
program like virtualisation program is. And whole development team is
working at 100 percent. I AM only sad as a visually impaired user that
somebody of The development team have made somethink that The list items
of available virtual computers can not be read by screen readers such as
NVDA.
This is not The problem of this update, but this problem persists for
more than 6 months.
I have one plea to You.
If developers want to use QT 5.1 please do not forget on configure The
IDE and YOurs source code so also if 5.1 version of QT will be used that
accessiblity of VIrtualbox will stay to work.
Thank You very much for Yours time.
With kindness regards.
Janusz Chmiel

-----
Zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolováno AVG - www.avg.cz
Verze: 2014.0.4259 / Virová báze: 3657/6888 - Datum vydání: 3.12.2013