[vbox-dev] machine.delete() strange behavior Windows 7 (Python)

Thomas Belian thomas.belian at fh-erfurt.de
Mon Aug 26 14:57:57 GMT 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to build a program which reads an XML file and control
VirtualBox in a way VNUML works
(http://web.dit.upm.es/vnumlwiki/index.php/Main_Page).

My whole program works but I have one problem.

For removing my scenario after working with it I use the following
line:

machine.delete(machine.unregister(self.constants.CleanupMode_DetachAllReturnHardDisksOnly))

which works very well under Scientific Linux 6.4 and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS,
but on Windows 7 64 Bit all settings will be deleted, but not the hard
disk, which is a linked clone.

This line works on Linux but not on Windows, has anyone an idea why?

Greetings,
Thomas

--
Thomas Belián