[vbox-dev] Chromium WebGL vs Angle WebGL

Michael Thayer michael.thayer at oracle.com
Mon Apr 29 20:33:49 GMT 2013

Not sure what you mean by the second part, but regarding the first it
seems to me that we can also achieve that by working on (our in-tree
version of) the code, which is exactly what we are doing.  It would be
faster if we had more developers available for the task, but I have
doubts as to whether tying up what development time we have in a major
re-write of the code is really going to improve that.

Regards,

Michael

71384 Weinstadt, Germany           mailto:michael.thayer at oracle.com