[vbox-dev] Latest VirtualBox trunk fails to compile on Fedora 18

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Sun Apr 21 12:41:03 GMT 2013

This is usually a problem with texlive. See the add a font section of
the guide.

Or it could be that the one of the translations is missing ( I thought
they had started it again)
You can add VBOX_WITH_DOCS_TRANSLATIONS :=  to your LocalConfig.kmk if
that is the issue.

Any reason why we are not having this discussion on the forums? There is
a section called OSE for this.