[vbox-dev] Host-Only issue

Andrea Turli andrea.turli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:05:22 GMT 2012

Thanks Frank,

actually the problem was not related to the GA but to the guest OS
itself. In fact the guest has 2 NICs and there is not ensured
attachment order of the NICs to the network interface, cause it is
managed by udev, and in my case sometimes the NATted NIC is attached
to eth0 rather than the HostOnly.

Thanks,
Andrea