[vbox-dev] maven repository for vboxjws

Andrea Turli andrea.turli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:26:49 GMT 2012

Hi,

it would be great to have the latest version of vboxjws.jar available
via maven central following this set of instructions
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

At the moment I can find only this version
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.virtualbox%7Cvboxjws%7C4.1.4%7Cjar
but probably you could consider to publish that artifact to maven
central at any new release. This would largely simplify our
development process (http://www.jclouds.org/ jclouds project)
and it would be really appreciated by the java community.

Do you think it is possible? Otherwise we can also upload the artifact
by ourselves, if you agree, following this procedure
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+The+Central+Repository

Let us know!

Thanks,
Andrea