[vbox-dev] USB in SVN not working

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Fri May 11 14:38:24 GMT 2012

This started happening sometime after ExtPack VNC was enabled in the
build but not right away.  It worked as it should for a while with VNC
and with USB.  See pipermail link below.  Could this be a reason for the
issue now?

https://www.virtualbox.org/pipermail/vbox-dev/2012-March/005001.html

It should be noted that there are no build errors as such except the
normal errors about hard links.