[vbox-dev] Haiku build tools integration (was: "Open Letter to Oracle: Please open up community development")

Ramshankar ramshankar.venkataraman at oracle.com
Mon Mar 5 13:43:04 GMT 2012

Introducing a new host/guest means first changes into kBuild (which is
maintained in a separate repository) needs to be done. As far as I know
this is already mostly done but there is one last change that François
submitted (a few lines patch, iirc) that hasn't been merged into kBuild yet.

Once kBuild can be checked out and works without any modifications on
Haiku, integrating the rest of the patches will be easier and less time
consuming.

Regards,
Ram.