[vbox-dev] USB in SVN not working

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Mon Jun 4 16:19:07 GMT 2012

Here is a strange issue.

The USB device works great and I don't seem to have any issues with the
exception to one.  I can use the devices tab and remove the device and
it returns to the host as expected, but if you use the guests release it
gets lost in limbo.  Not available to the guest or the host.

Unplugging the device and inserting again returns the use of the device.

Note:  I do not use a filter.  Always select the USB device from the
devices tab.