[vbox-dev] unable to startvm using sdk(clienttest.pl) from VMs

Rajiv Jaisankar rajiv.jaisankar at altair.com
Fri Jul 6 18:05:54 GMT 2012

Hi Klaus,

Thank you again. One more question. Is it possible to get the Virtual
Machine pop-up in my windows machine hosting vm after clienttest.pl
startvm <vm>?

I believe in need to put gui somewhere in below line. But I don't know
where.

    my $progress = vboxService->IMachine_launchVMProcess($machine,
                                                         $session,
                                                         "vrdp",
                                                         "");

Regards,