[vbox-dev] Barbaric behavior of Sasquatch moderator, please remove his Moderator status

Alexey Eromenko al4321 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 10:21:25 GMT 2012

in this forum:
https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=47191

When I asked for help, he attacked me with words such as "Idiot".

He said:
"Just read your 'bug' report. Why in blazes are you trying to use the
.run file when it's only use is for distro's that are not supported by
native packages like rpm and deb. Distro's like Arch, Gentoo,
Slackware and such are better suited. If you think that the devs are
going to spend time on a bug that does not show when using the package
that's made for the system, you really are an idiot."

I suggest removing his status of "moderator", because barbarians like
him cannot be part of the Open-Source community. They should be kicked
on sight from any community, open or not.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"