[vbox-dev] VBoxService.exe and AVL trees sources

Nox Metus noxmetus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 00:13:39 GMT 2012

Hi All,

Trying to fix https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/10069 myself, I decided to
build VBoxService.exe. I'm stuck because some files use functions to work
with AVL Trees. For example RTLockValidatorClassFindForSrcPos and rtThreadInsert
use RTAvllU32Get. I couldn't find sources of the RTAvllU32Get function and
similar in the trunk. Where are they? The declarations of these functions
are in iprt/avl.h, which says that it is a part of OSE. So I'm surprised
I couldn't find the definitions in the trunk.

--
-- Nox Metus