[vbox-dev] DeviceIoControl SCSI_READ_DATA

An Min minan1968 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:23:56 GMT 2012

I have already posted message on trac, but have not received any reply.
So I copy paste here, please any help appreciated.

 I use SCSI_READ_DATA function DeviceIoControl to read sectors.
 I use SCSI_READ_CAPACITY function DeviceIoControl to get capacity of hard
 disk device. The value of capacity size is correct.
 But when I call SCSI_READ_DATA on sectors which are out of capacity range,
 disk driver returns STATUS_SUCCESS and ScsiStatus = 0.
 I think this is an error. My code works grate on vmware, disk driver
 returns error.

https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/10274