[vbox-dev] BUILD from SVN issue

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Fri Dec 14 00:32:14 GMT 2012

Latest updates r-44079 -> r-44112, seems to be missing something.

If I am able to get the VBox OpenGL to take (usually requires a logout
and in after boot) then I have no DT decorations.  Nothing that is GL
draws at all (menus, panels, Etc) . Disable 3D and I can get back to the
software rendered DT.  Was something left off when porting to the public
SVN?

Affected OSes, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, Debian, and Mint.  Unity 3d,
Gnome3, and cinnamon desktops

I see a lot of work being done in OpenGL and just curious. The guest is
really sluggish, not even mentioning the excessive CPU usage, when in
WMware Gallium software rendering mode.