[vbox-dev] my patches for VirtualBox-4.2.0 on Fedora 17+

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sun Dec 2 22:46:00 GMT 2012

On Seg, 2012-10-15 at 11:16 +0200, Michael Thayer wrote:
> Hello Sérgio,
>
> On 10/11/2012 05:23 PM, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> > About the patch, once in public svn , let me know what commits are ?
> > and all others that change .kmk(s) related with it.
> The changeset is r43588 [1] on trunk.
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael
>
> [1] https://www.virtualbox.org/changeset/43588/vbox

Hi , I had used VBOX_USE_SYSTEM_XORG_HEADERS on rpm for rpmfusion and
worked very well, I had drop one patch but others two still up ...
http://cvs.rpmfusion.org/viewvc/rpms/VirtualBox/devel/VirtualBox-4.2.0-VBoxGuestLib.patch?revision=1.1&root=free&view=markup

http://cvs.rpmfusion.org/viewvc/rpms/VirtualBox/devel/VirtualBox-4.2.0-mesa.patch?revision=1.3&root=free&view=markup

I wonder, If you want permit unbundle some other sources like :
src/libs/liblzf-3.4/

the :
src/libs/boost-1.37.0/
src/libs/libxml2-2.6.31/
src/libs/libpng-1.2.8/
src/libs/zlib-1.2.6/

I saw that is just used on system that don't have it, and don't used on
Linux systems.

Many thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.