[vbox-dev] libvncserver IPv6 patch

Oliver Loch grimeton at gmx.net
Mon Aug 6 12:26:07 GMT 2012

Hi,

I'm working on it - which means - I'm watching too much of the olympic games.

I'm trying to get everything patched into the 4.2 beta till the end of the week. so that you can merge it by friday.

I've also rewritten the IPv4 function and have to clean it up and integrate it into socket.cpp.

While working on it, one thing is still not clear to me:

What do I report back as bind port? v4 port? v6 port?

I'm talking about the callback at the end of VNCServerImpl::VRDEEnableConnections in VBoxVNC.cpp that sets the VRDE_SP_NETWORK_BIND_PORT.

KR,

Oliver