[vbox-dev] Virtual Box API to shutdown machine / apply snapshot

Benedict, Elad benedict.elad at hp.com
Fri Apr 20 16:12:59 GMT 2012

Hi,
This is my first interaction with this API so I guess I'm just using it wrong;

My machine can be in the saved\paused\abort\running state.
I'd like to write the simplest code that gets my machine from whatever state it is in to a running state after having restored a given snapshot.

Can you please advise?

Thanks again,
Elad.