[vbox-dev] Major problem with latest from SVN

Perry Halbert phalbert at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 14:39:17 GMT 2012

Thanks I will give it a shoot.

I also noticed a lot of issues when trying to add a *.vdi instead of
creating a new HDD at creation.  Error says the *.vdi is not registered
in the VirtualBox.xml and refuses to use it.  Since we can't add in the
VMM any longer this is a show stopper for using existing guest VDI.

Another issue is I have been able to create the guest folder and place
the *.VDI file in it and then create the guest and point that to the
existing *.VDI file.  No other files in the folder just the VDI.  Now it
says that the folder can not be used because it already exists.  It used
to be as long as no .vbox file was not there it would allow you to
create the guest.