[vbox-dev] VirtualBox dll, can i use them?

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 02:37:31 GMT 2011

VBox has bridged network that you may be able to use, the code is inside this folder:

\vbox\src\VBox\HostDrivers\VBoxNetFlt\win

you will have to develop a kernel driver, and then some user space apps.

However, if you only want to virtualize Windows physical NIC, you can just start from the windows WDK sample, which has a working sample to turn one NIC to have multiple physical ip addrs.

the wdk sample is located inside C:\WinDDK\6001.18002\src\network\ndis