[vbox-dev] vbox bug causing Windows system cache problems?

Huihong Luo huisinro at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 19:33:15 GMT 2011

After some backing tracing, this error occurs from vbox 4.1.0 r73009, and works well with 4.0.12 and before.

The windows cache manager displays an error message as attached from our driver.

We run exactly the same guest (same disk, same configure) using different versions of vbox downloaded from virtualbox.org.

so very likely there is a bug in vbox between 4.0.12 and 4.1.0