[vbox-dev] Using Sockets in Device emulation

Arpit Patel arpit_patel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 22:53:48 GMT 2011

Hi Knut,
I backed out my code changes and just by making the changes specified in step 1a and 1b of your email, I am not able to install new VM or even start my existing VMs. I get the same error as I mentioned in my below email. If I go back to compiling VBOX as Ring0 then my VMs works. Has anyone in your group tried running VBox in Ring3 before and have they come across this issues?
Thanks for your help.
Arpit.