[vbox-dev] VirtualBox 4.1.x and Windows 8 status update

Mario Lobo mlobo at digiart.art.br
Thu Sep 15 22:59:38 GMT 2011

On Thursday 15 September 2011 18:55:56 Huihong Luo wrote:
> need to modify source code, I have a patch that works.
>
> I can post here if that saves some work for vbox team

Well, I installed the 64 bit Devolpers edition. The full one. I am on FreeBSD
amd64 host. Except the guest additions, NO ISSUES whatsoever.

My first install was on my Dell Vostro laptop. Core 2 Duo and gave it only 1 G
ram.

I am just about to install it on my Phenom II home desktop. FreeBSD host amd64
also.

--
Mario Lobo
http://www.mallavoodoo.com.br